Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went to our very first ultrasound last week and the experience was truly magical. Seeing our baby move and twitch is just an amazing feeling. I can't really describe it but let me just say that this would be the closest I've been to actually shedding tears of joy. I was smiling from ear to ear while my wife got all teary and giggly. I could instantly see the bond between mother and child now that she's seen a part of us growing inside her. Every move it made, my heart just melted with it. It was truly one of the most awesome moments of my life and I will always cherish it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There was this cute little guy crawling around the waiting room who was very responsive to us. We had a blast playing with him. I can't wait till I have my own but I'm still dreading being in the delivery room. I hear of people actually filming the whole birth but I've told my wife that I don't want to be in clear view of where the action is because I get real queasy with the sight of blood, the smell of iron from blood and stuff like that.

I know, I'm a wuss.

I've also told her if she insists, she might run the risk of 1) me fainting and/or vomiting in the delivery room and stealing the thunder from our first born or 2) me turning gay because I'll never look at a woman's vagina the same again.

My wife's boss actually plans to play the tape of his daughter's birth on her 18th birthday party to humiliate her. Now, that idea is gold but when the joke died down, I thought to myself, 'Errr, wouldn't the boys go, 'Nice fanny Mrs. xxxx'?'

I cracked up laughing again. I've got to get myself invited for that party. The first prize of Australia's Funniest Home Video is so mine if I can get that footage.

Righto. Kukuciao or no kukuciao. That is the question. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

zewt said...

congrats bro! so you're not going to be there when the lil one comes out? awww... kamon... be a man... watch it! hahahaha...

i see kukujiao... i see kukujiao... oh, i was refering to mine.

flaminglambo said...

Thanks dude. Yours is lanjiao la. LOL! Just kidding.

the witch's broo said...

Hi flaminglambo,

wowww..... i don't hear from you for a while, and zap!!

congratulations, man.

great news.

i know, i know the feeling. amazing. such elation. cool.

take care, man

flaminglambo said...

Thanks broo!

Free counter and web stats