Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day mayday.

I like to drive bare-footed. Ok, maybe not bare-footed, but without shoes.

I did the same things I normally do on a work morning. Get dressed and drive to work. But today, when I got to the car park at my wife's workplace, I realised I forgot to put my shoes in the car!

To find that out after driving 40 minutes in peak hour traffic really pissed me off. At first, the feeling of disbelief came over me. "Did I really? I couldn't have", I thought to myself over and over again. I searched the whole car for them but nothing. The doofus that I am really did forget them this morning. I contemplated buying another pair close-by but the shops wouldn't be open for at least another couple of hours.

Feeling dejected, I had no choice but to go home and get the blasted shoes. I wouldn't have made a big fuss about it if I didn't have to endure a round trip of peak hour traffic!

2 hours folks. 2 friggin' hours in peak hour traffic this morning!

To the environmentally conscious, I drive a Low Emission Vehicle so, I don't think I contributed to any spike in the pollution index this morning but the amount of profanities emitted made DMX look like a choir boy.

What a morning...

1 comment:

zewt said...

jam even in aussie... hmmm.... not very appealing .... not very appealing...

Free counter and web stats