Monday, January 15, 2007

Hear ye! Hear ye!

One afternoon during my recent trip back to K.L, my mate Kelvin took me on a shortcut through a residential area. I thought I was dreaming at first but from a distance, I saw this…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As we got closer, I was like, "DAYYYUUMMMMMM!!!". This house, or should I say castle is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Definitely takes the cake if you want something different.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some of the questions that came to mind were - why the heck would someone build a home like this? Who’d buy it if they decide to sell? Is the owner sane?

Maybe this is the residence of Walt Disney’s no.1 fan. Maybe it used to be a White Castle fast food joint before they packed up and left Malaysia or maybe he took the phrase, ‘being the king of the castle’ a little too literally.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to give props to whoever’s home it is. It’s really something out of the ordinary. Although, they should do away with the cars. It just kills the effect. Wonder how much is road tax for horses these days?

No comments:

Free counter and web stats