Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bummer.

There's an obsession with assholes in the news at the moment. I mean, I know a lot of us think that some people are assholes figuratively speaking but claims that some assholes are interested in assholes literally? Cum on! If I had any input into this, I’d say the outcome would be shit for everyone involved. Don't these assholes know that the path less travelled doesn’t always guarantee a smooth run?

Sigh, why is it that whenever there’s a stink, they always blame the asshole.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, I cracked up laughing at this:

A terrorist runs into a pet shop...he puts a bomb on the counter and shouts "everyone has a minute to get out," A tortoise at the back shouts "You kharnt...!!"

No comments:

Free counter and web stats